Students are expected to abide by the following commitments:
- Welcome and accept personal counseling and the guidelines in the development of the relationship, and examine the relationship in prayer and fasting.
- Give themselves primarily to their training for spiritual ministry.
- Continue to be subject to the guidelines related to relationships between members of the opposite sex.
- Conduct themselves responsibly as a couple, including sexual abstinence before the legal and religious marriage ceremonies.
- Make no plans to marry during the course of the school year, except during summer/winter vacations.