Please prepare the following documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only after all documents have been submitted can the application be considered. Applications from outside of Europe or the USA cannot be processed unless they are accompanied by a recommendation from the respective Church of God Field Director.
- Curriculum vitae (Example)
- A personal statement of purpose (300–500 words) for seeking admission to the Seminary including a brief life history.
- Copies of graduation certificates and/or final grades from all secondary and/or professional schools the applicant attended.
- Proof of transfer of the non-refundable application fee (€50).
- For foreign applicants, a copy of your passport or ID.
- Two reference forms (Template).
- All Master applicants must submit proof of work experience.
Submitting this form is regarded as agreement with and acceptance of the following:
- To prepare for Christian ministry within the Evangelical, Pentecostal context of the Seminary’s doctrinal commitments.
- To accept and abide by the school policies and regulations as stated in the catalog and student handbook.
- To accept the Seminary’s financial policy as binding and to accept personal responsibility for payment of all school fees.
- I hereby consent to the European Theological Seminary gathering, processing, and storing the information provided above for the purpose of deciding upon my acceptance and registration as a student, and for contacting me regarding other school-related matters. I am free to revoke this consent, either in whole or in regard to specific information, at any time.
In accordance with §77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Officer if you have reason to believe that your personal data has been handled unlawfully.