Students are expected to abide by the following regulations:
- Share time with other students and not always with the same person. This includes meal times and devotions.
- Refrain at all times from entering the rooms or dormitory areas of the opposite sex.
- Fellowship in groups rather than alone as a couple.
- Refrain from any intimate behavior and physical contact with members of the opposite sex.
- Any time spent with the opposite sex outside of these hours (7:00–23:00) should be in a group setting.
- If two people would like to begin a dating relationship, they should first discuss the matter with a trusted spiritual leader or mentor.
- New students are not to begin a dating relationship during their first semester.