(1) Upon completion of all the requirements for graduation, the candidate will receive a certificate of successful completion of the Master's examination. The certificate must include the topic and the grade of the Master's thesis as well as the overall grade. The certificate bears the date of the day on which the last examination was performed. It is to be signed by the chairman of the Examination Board.
(2) At the same time as the certificate, the candidate will receive the Master's Diploma bearing the date of graduation. In it, the award of the master's degree acc. § 2 of these examination regulations. The master's certificate is signed by the President of Lee University and provided with the seal of the university.
(3) In addition, the candidate will receive a Diploma Supplement with Transcript. The Diploma Supplement contains information about the program, its requirements and content, the grading system, and the type of degree and is supplemented by information about the university and the German study system. The transcript informs about the individual course of the study, i.e. all attended courses and modules as well as all services rendered during the course and their evaluations. Both documents are signed by the chairman of the Examination Board.
(4) Upon request, the candidate shall be issued with certificates of attendance.
(5) If a candidate has not successfully completed the master's program, upon written request and on presentation of the relevant evidence and the certificate of ex-matriculation, a written certification will be issued to him confirming the achievements and, if applicable, the grades as well as those missing for the successful completion of the studies and indicates that the studies have not been successfully completed.
(6) By way of derogation from paragraph (5), a certificate containing the services provided and, if applicable, the grades shall be issued on application and on presentation of the relevant supporting documents and the certificate of ex-matriculation. The certificate is signed by the chairman of the Examination Board