(1) A partial module examination is passed if it has been rated at least as "sufficient".
(2) A module examination is passed if all the partial module examinations assigned to it have been passed. Credits are awarded only for passed module examinations.
(3) The final grade of the Master's thesis is passed if the grade according to § 12 of the study regulations is at least "sufficient", 2.0 GPA (4.0 German).
(4) The Master's examination is passed if all required module examinations have been passed, which are fulfilled by the additional conditions resulting from Appendix 1 and the required number of 90 ECTS has been achieved.
(5) The current provisions in the respective Module Handbook apply at the time of the last examination of the module or the subject.