The Registrar (custodian of Student Records) works under the supervision of the Academic Dean and is responsible to the school president.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Shall, under the supervision of the Academic Dean, process the registration of students
- Shall supervise computer data entry; processing class rolls and student grade reports
- Shall assist the Academic Dean in evaluating transcripts for admission and graduation
- Shall process requests for and distribution of student transcripts
- Shall prepare grade point averages for the Academic Dean
- Shall prepare certificates and diplomas for graduates
- Shall assist the Administrative Assistant in processing student applications
- Other duties assigned by the Academic Dean or the President relating to admissions, registration, student records, library, etc.
- Shall communicate with the Lee University Records Office Student Registrations, Grades, and Graduation intentions.
- Shall prepare the annual report for the German Oberschulamt
- Shall archive the absence forms from the students
- Shall create and update the meal and student birthday list
- Shall register the students in the Master level with Lee each Semester
- Shall create the timetable for each master course
- Shall archive the Master Thesis
- Shall stay in contact with the Master students