(1) For students of ETS the regulations according to §§ 58-59 of the LHG Baden-Württemberg apply.
(2) To access the course of the
- M.A. P-C theology and a previous B.A. in Theology is preferred, with at least 180 credits (180 ECTS), including language examination in Greek and a total grade point average of at least 2.75 (3.0 German scale) or better, plus at least a year of practical professional work experience in the subject area.
- M.A. MFS a previous Bachelor degree is required, with at least 180 credits (180 ECTS), and a total grade point average of 2.75 (3.0 German scale) or better, plus at least a year of practical professional work experience in the subject area.
(3) For a total grade less than 2.75 (3.0 German), a Propaedeutical Study is required, whereby the student can participate in two Bachelor modules in the area of study and continue the program if the average grade is 2.75 (3.0) or better.
(4) If the student has a bachelor's degree in a field other than
- For the MA. P-C theology: theology, access is possible, according to a Propaedeuticum (see 3) once the Greek language has been successfully studied, as well as two more undergraduate theology modules and the year of the internship in the church or Christian ministry.
- For the MA. MFS: social work, psychology, or counseling access is possible, provided that the year of the internship in social work or Christian ministry has been fulfilled.