Prepare the following documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only after these documents have been submitted, will the application be considered:
- Curriculum vitae (Example)
- A personal statement (300-500 words) of purpose for seeking admission to the Seminary including a brief life history.
- Copies of graduation certificates and/or final grades from all secondary and/or professional schools the applicant attended. All copies of attended schools must be included.
- Proof of transfer of the non-refundable application fee: 50 €
- One passport-size photo of the applicant.
- From foreign applicants, a copy of your passport or ID.
- Two reference forms (BA Equivalent).
Submitting this form is regarded as agreement with and acceptance of the following:
- To prepare for Christian ministry within the Evangelical, Pentecostal context of the Seminary’s doctrinal commitments.
- To accept and abide by the school policies and regulations as stated in the catalog and student handbook.
- To accept the Seminary’s financial policy as binding and to accept personal responsibility for payment of all school fees.
- I hereby consent to the European Theological Seminary gathering, processing and storing the information provided above for the purpose of deciding concerning my acceptance, registration as a student and contacting regarding other school related issues. I am free to revoke this consent, either in whole or in regard to specific information, at any time.
In accordance with §77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Officer, if you have reason to believe that your personal data has been handled unlawfully.
BTh Equivalent Application